For the refrigerants used in the CO2 refrigeration system high temperature stage, NH3 is the most efficient. In the regions where NH3 is limited, we can choose other environmental- friendly working medium as refrigerant.
Features of NH3/CO2 Secondary Refrigerant Units
- World leading SRMTEC ammonia screw compressor
- SVPWM frequency conversion control, reasonable distribution of the motor rotation torque, improve the energy efficiency
- high efficient shell heat exchanger has a high heat exchang efficiency and compact structure
- Intelligent control system, one-key start, user- friendly interface, multi-language option, real time monitoring and recording, remote communication, etc.. All this contributes to a convenient operation
- Safety protection system make it operate unattendedly
- Automatic oil return design, stable and reliable, can also improve the efficiency
- Adopts the maintaining units
- Modular design, takes up small space and easy to transport and install, engineering period is short
- All screw compressor units are tested before delivery to ensure product stability
- Only a small amount of refrigerant can meet the regular operation of the unit
CO2 Secondary refrigerant system is a compound system using CO2 as secondary refrigerant and combined with other high temperature stage refrigeration system. The two stages are connected by the condensing evaporator, while the evaporator in the high temperature stage is also working as the condenser in the low temperature stage.